All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Political Logic of Poverty Relief places electoral politics and institutional design at the core of poverty alleviation.
- Author BiographyAlberto Diaz-Cayeros is Senior Fellow at the Center on Democracy, Development and the Rule of Law at Stanford University, California. Federico Estevez is Professor of Political Science at Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM). Beatriz Magaloni is an Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at Stanford University, California.
- Author(s)Alberto Diaz-Cayeros,Beatriz Magaloni,Federico Estevez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.