CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Political Marketing Game identifies what works in political marketing, drawing on 100 interviews with practitioners. It also shows that authenticity, values and vision are as much a part of a winning strategy as market-savvy pragmatism.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER LEES-MARSHMENT Senior Lecturer at Auckland University, New Zealand. Her books include Political Marketing and British Political Parties (2001 and 2008), The Political Marketing Revolution (2004), Political marketing: principles and applications (2010) and Global Political Marketing (2010).
- Author(s)Jennifer Lees-Marshment
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight324 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.