All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a concise introduction to Jefferson's political philosophy, and aims to make a contribution to a prevailing historiographic controversy: was Thomas Jefferson a Lockean liberal or a classical republican? Sheldon claims that his thought followed a rich variety of theoretical traditions.
- Author BiographyGarrett Ward Sheldon is the John Morton Beaty Professor of Political and Social Sciences at the University of Virginia's College at Wise. He is the author of The Political Philosophy of Thomas Jefferson, also available from Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Garrett Ward Sheldon
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1993
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleThe Political Philosophy of the American Founders
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.