Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionPhilippe Zittoun analyses the public policymaking process focusing on how governments relentlessly develop proposals to change public policy to address insoluble problems. Rather than considering this surprising Sisyphean effort as a lack of rationality, the author examines it as a political activity that produces order and stability.
- Author BiographyPhilippe Zittoun is Research Professor of Political Science at LET-ENTPE, University of Lyon, France. He is Vice-Chair of the IPSA 'Public Policy' Research Committee and coordinator of the International Conference on Public Policy. He is also a member of the editorial board of several international journals such as Critical Policy Studies, Journal of Comparative Policy Analysis, Policy and Society. His research focuses on understanding the policymaking process and, in particular, on the importance of discursive struggles, argumentative strategies, political aspects and the role of actors.
- Author(s)Philippe Zittoun
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in the Political Economy of Public Policy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.