Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative analysis of the political attitudes, values, and aspirations of citizens in European and North American societies.
- Author BiographyStefan Svallfors is Professor of Sociology at Umea University, Sweden. He is the author of The Moral Economy of Class: Class and Attitudes in Comparative Perspective (Stanford, 2006) and the editor of Analyzing Inequality: Life Chances and Social Mobility in Comparative Perspective (Stanford, 2005).
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleStudies in Social Inequality
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byStefan Svallfors
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.