All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.49
- £11.51Trending at £15.76
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Gray is one of most brilliant and controversial political thinkers. This collection examines him from a variety of stimulating angles. It comprises of contributions from a number of distinguished political theorists, and was previously published as an issue of the Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy .
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGlen Newey,John E. Horton
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.