CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on Ranciere's central political idea that a democratic politics emerges from the presupposition of equality.
- Author BiographyTodd May is Class of 1941 Memorial Professor of the Humanities at Clemson University. Among his most recent publications are Gilles Deleuze: An Introduction (2005) and The Philosophy of Foucault (2006). He has also been active in various political movements of equality, including anti-racism work and the struggle for Palestinian rights.
- Author(s)Todd May
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2008
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight325 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.