CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the effects of term limits on electoral competition, campaign contributions, and the activities of the Michigan legislature with interviews with legislators.
- Author BiographyMARJORIE SARBAUGH-THOMPSON is Professor of Political Science at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA. LYKE THOMPSON is the Director of the Center for Urban Studies at the College of Urban, Labor and Metropolitan Affairs, Wayne State University, Detroit, USA. CHARLES D. ELDER is Professor of Political Science at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA. JOHN STRATE is Associate Professor of Public Policy at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA. RICHARD ELLING is Professor of Public Administration at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA.
- Author(s)Charles D. Elder,John Strate,Lyke Thompson,Marjorie Sarbaugh-Thompson,Richard Elling
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.