Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of occasional verse in the works of the celebrated colonial Mexican nun. This book argues that they hold a particular interest for scholars of colonial Latin American literature. It demonstrates how this body of the famous nun's writings, previously overlooked by scholars.
- Author BiographyGeorge Antony Thomas is Assistant Professor of Spanish at the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Author(s)George Antony Thomas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWomen and Gender in the Early Modern World
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Allyson M. Poska,Professor Abby Zanger
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.