All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Marc Morje Howard addresses immigrant integration, exploring the far-reaching implications of one of the most critical challenges facing Europe.
- Author BiographyMarc Morje Howard is an Associate Professor of Government at Georgetown University. He is the author of The Weakness of Civil Society in Post-Communist Europe (Cambridge, 2003), an award-winning book, and he has published numerous articles in a wide array of academic journals.
- Author(s)Marc Morje Howard
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.