All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes why some dictators find it in their self-interest to curb corruption.
- Author BiographyVineeta Yadav is an Associate Professor of Political Science at Pennsylvania State University. Her research interests include studying how institutions influence economic development, business-politics, judicial politics and, politics of India, Brazil, and China. She was a Post-Doctoral Fellow at Princeton University, New Jersey. She is the author of Political Parties, Business Groups, and Corruption in Developing Countries (2011) which won the 2013 Leon Epstein Outstanding Book Prize by the APSA Political Organizations and Parties Section, the 2012 Rosenthal Prize by the APSA Legislative Studies Section, and received an Honorable Mention for the 2012 best book award from the APSA Comparative Democratization Section. She is also coauthor of Democracy, Electoral Systems, and Judicial Empowerment in Developing Countries (2014). Bumba Mukherjee is a Professor of Political Science at Pennsylvania State University. His research interests include studying how political institutions affect monetary policy and financial markets, the political economy of financial crises, the impact of democratic politics on trade protection, the design and effect of international institutions, and statistical methodology. He was a Visiting Research Scholar at Princeton University, New Jersey and a Visiting Fellow at the Kellogg Institute, University of Notre Dame, Indiana. He is the author of Globalization, Democracy and Trade Policy in the Developing World (forthcoming) and, coauthor of Democracy, Electoral Institutions, and Judicial Empowerment in Developing Countries (2014).
- Author(s)Bumba Mukherjee,Vineeta Yadav
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus. 5 maps 20 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.