All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.46
- £62.99Trending at £105.25
- £23.42Trending at £26.03
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal in scope, but refusing a familiar totalising theoretical framework, this title demonstrates how localised and resistant social practices - including anti-colonial and feminist struggles, peasant revolts, labour organising, and various cultural movements - challenge contemporary capitalism as a highly differentiated mode of production.
- Author BiographyLisa Lowe is Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of California, San Diego and author of Immigrant Acts, published by Duke University Press.David Lloyd is Hartley Burr Alexander Chair in the Humanities at Scripps College, Claremont and author of Anomalous States, also published by Duke University Press.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePost-Contemporary Interventions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid Lloyd,Lisa Lowe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.