The Politics of Economic Adjustment: International Constraints, Distributive Conflicts and the State by Princeton University Press (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.25+ £1.59 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1980s some developing countries adopted orthodox market-oriented policies in response to international economic crises, others experimented with alternative programs, and still others failed to develop coherent adjustment strategies of any sort. This title examines the role of the state in the adjustment process.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRobert R. Kaufman,Stephan Haggard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.