Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAs the European Union faces the ongoing challenges of legitimacy, identity, and social cohesion, an understanding of the social purpose and direction of EU citizenship becomes increasingly vital. This book is the first of its kind to map the development of EU citizenship and its relation to various localities of EU governance.
- Author BiographyPeo Hansen is Political Scientist and Associate Professor at the Institute for Research on Migration, Ethnicity and Society (REMESO) at Linkoping University, Sweden. His publications include Europeans Only? Essays on Identity Politics and the European Union (Umea University, 2000) and Migration, Citizenship, and the European Welfare State: A European Dilemma, co-authored with Carl-Ulrik Schierup and Stephen Castles (Oxford University Press, 2006). Sandy Brian Hager is a PhD candidate in the Department of Political Science at York University, Toronto. His research interests and publications have focused on the political economy of welfare restructuring in the European Union, and more recently, on capital theory, global finance, and geopolitics.
- Author(s)Peo Hansen,Sandy Brian Hager
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.