All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £16.55Trending at £19.32
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs the European Union faces the ongoing challenges of legitimacy, identity, and social cohesion, an understanding of the social purpose and direction of EU citizenship becomes increasingly vital.
- Author BiographyPeo Hansen is Political Scientist and Associate Professor at the Institute for Research on Migration, Ethnicity and Society (REMESO) at Linkoping University, Sweden. His publications include Europeans Only? Essays on Identity Politics and the European Union (Umea University, 2000) and Migration, Citizenship, and the European Welfare State: A European Dilemma, co-authored with Carl-Ulrik Schierup and Stephen Castles (Oxford University Press, 2006). Sandy Brian Hager is a PhD candidate in the Department of Political Science at York University, Toronto. His research interests and publications have focused on the political economy of welfare restructuring in the European Union, and more recently, on capital theory, global finance, and geopolitics.
- Author(s)Peo Hansen,Sandy Brian Hager
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.