The Politics of Everyday Life in Vichy France: Foreigners, Undesirables, and Strangers by Shannon L. Fogg (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.71Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.10+ £2.85 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by adrian.robson
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how material distress shaped the interactions of native and refugee populations as well as perceptions of the Vichy government's legitimacy.
- Author BiographyShannon L. Fogg received her Ph.D. from the University of Iowa in 2003. She has been an assistant professor at Missouri University of Science and Technology (formerly the University of Missouri, Rolla) since 2004. Her research has appeared in journals such as Holocaust and Genocide Studies and French Historical Studies.
- Author(s)Shannon L. Fogg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 4 maps
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.45
- £13.77Trending at £19.93
- £19.14Trending at £30.52
- £31.44Trending at £52.00
- £16.47Trending at £24.92
- £9.20Trending at £13.01
- £10.32Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.