CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Politics of Exile in Latin America provides a systematic analysis of exile as a mechanism of institutional exclusion and its historical development.
- Author BiographyMario Sznajder holds the Leon Blum Chair in Political Science at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. He is also Research Fellow at the Truman Institute for the Advancement of Peace. Among his works are the books The Birth of Fascist Ideology (with Zeev Sternhell and Maia Asheri), Constructing Collective Identities and Shaping Public Spheres: Latin American Paths (co-edited with Luis Roniger), and The Legacy of Human Rights Violations in the Southern Cone: Argentina, Chile and Uruguay (with Luis Roniger). He has also published numerous articles on fascism, democracy, and human rights. Luis Roniger is Reynolds Professor of Latin American Studies and Politics at Wake Forest University. Roniger's publications include books such as Patrons, Clients and Friends (with Shmuel N. Eisenstadt), Hierarchy and Trust in Modern Mexico and Brazil, The Legacy of Human Rights Violations in the Southern Cone (with Mario Sznajder), The Collective and the Public in Latin America (co-edited with Tamar Herzog), Globality and Multiple Modernities (co-edited with Carlos Waisman), and Transnationalism in Central America.
- Author(s)Luis Roniger,Mario Sznajder
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 6 maps 14 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.