All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuestions the dominant understanding of extremism in South Asia as religiously and ethnically motivated.
- Author BiographyDeepa M. Ollapally is Professorial Lecturer, and the Associate Director of the Sigur Center for Asian Studies at the Elliott School for International Affairs at the George Washington University, Washington DC. She is an expert on South Asian politics and international security and her publications include Confronting Conflict: Domestic Factors and US Policymaking in the Third World (1993).
- Author(s)Deepa M. Ollapally
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.