All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiez explores how and why Latin America has become a leader among nations in the passage of gay marriage legislation.
- Author BiographyJordi Diez is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Guelph. The author of four previous books, he has also published numerous journal articles on social movements and public policy. A recipient of several research awards from organizations including the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) and the International Development Research Council (IDRC), he has taught at several universities in the Americas and Europe and was recently named a Peggy Rockefeller Visiting Scholar at Harvard University, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jordi Diez
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.