Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionA survey found that more than two in five Americans uses some form of alternative medicine. The Politics of Healing brings together top scholars in the fields of American history and the history of medicine who discuss issues in this topic.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Johnston is Associate Professor and Director of Teacher Education in the History Department at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2004
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRobert D. Johnston
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.