All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a political battle plan in a fight to designate a local historic district. This title covers what you need to know about the politics of organizing a grassroots campaign and what you have to do to win. It explains how and why historic districts are politically created, It is useful for anyone studying or working in local preservation.
- Author BiographyBill Schmickle currently chairs the Annapolis Historic Preservation Commission and was a cofounder of the Oak Ridge, NC, Historic District. He and his wife, Charlotte, own and operate Flag House Inn in the Annapolis National Landmark Historic District. A former professor of political science, he now writes and consults on preservation issues.
- Author(s)Bill Schmickle
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.