All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe election of the first African American as President of the United States was always going to be a moment of immense historical significance but, beyond the fact of his race, what is perhaps most remarkable about Barack Obama has been his truly exceptional skill as an orator. This book captures many of the most inspiring words of Barack Obama.
- Author BiographyHenry Russell is a London-based writer. The author of more than 15 books, including The Sayings of Oscar Wilde (Duckworth), he has also contributed to several magazines and newspapers including The New Statesman, The Literary Review, The Europa Times and Resident Abroad, The Financial Times' magazine for expatriates. In this book, he analyses the linguistic features, content and context of Obama's speeches, revealing the rhetorical skill behind the inspirational words.
- Author(s)Henry Russell
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note10 black and white photos
- Width115 mm
- Height183 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.