Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops an exploratory theory of immigration in multilevel states addressing two themes: governance and political parties. It examines not only how, and by whom, immigration policy is decided and implemented at different levels, but also how it has become a key-issue of party competition across multilevel states.
- Author BiographyIlke Adam, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium Jean-Thomas Arrighi de Casanova, European University Institute, Italy Fiona Barker, Victoria University, New Zealand Francesca Campomori, Universita Ca' Foscari, Italy Tiziana Caponio, Universita di Torino, Italy Regis Dandoy, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium Jan Erk, Universiteit Leiden, The Netherlands Nuria Franco-Guillen, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain Raffaele Iacovino, Carleton University, Canada Dirk Jacobs, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium Michael Rosie, University of Edinburgh, UK Oliver Schmidtke, University of Victoria, Canada Peter Scholten, Universiteit Rotterdam, The Netherlands Andrej Zaslove, Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 304 p.
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byEve Hepburn,Ricard Zapata-Barrero
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.