The Politics of Industrial Collaboration during World War II: Ford France, Vichy and Nazi Germany by Martin Horn, Talbot Imlay (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £87.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £52.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £16.98
About this product
- DescriptionImportant new study of wartime industrial collaboration focussing on Ford Motor Company's French affiliate during the Second World War.
- Author BiographyMartin Horn is a member of the history department at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada where he teaches courses on modern European history, European international relations, and war during the period 1870-1945. He is the author of Britain, France and the Financing of the First World War (2002), as well as articles and reviews in various scholarly journals, including the International History Review, the Business History Review, and Contemporary European History. He has been the recipient of a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and is presently writing a book on the American bank of J. P. Morgan and Co. from 1929-41. Talbot Imlay is a member of the history department at the Universite Laval in Quebec, Canada, where he teaches courses on modern European and international history. He is the author of Facing the Second World War: Strategy, Politics, and Economics in Britain and France, 1938-1940 (2003) and co-editor with Monica Duffy Toft of Fog of Peace and War Planning (2006). He has published articles in several scholarly journals, including the American Historical Review, Past and Present, the Journal of Modern History and French Historical Studies. He has received grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, and in 2006-7 he was an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow at the Humboldt-Universtitat in Berlin. He is currently writing a book entitled The Practice of Socialist Internationalism: British, French and German Socialists and International Politics, 1918-1960.
- Author(s)Martin Horn,Talbot Imlay
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.