CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £6.00Trending at £6.22
- £13.43Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative text provides a fresh approach to Italian politics, providing critical analysis in a comparative framework.
- Author BiographyJames L. Newell is Professor of Politics in the School of English, Sociology, Politics and Contemporary History at the University of Salford. He is the author of Italian Politics: Adjustment under Duress (with Martin Bull, 2005) and Parties and Democracy in Italy (2000), as well as numerous journal articles and book chapters on Italian politics.
- Author(s)James L. Newell
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 3 maps 36 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.