Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Carnegie Corporation, among this country's oldest and most important foundations, has underwritten projects ranging from the writings of David Riesman to Sesame Street. Lagemann's lively history focuses on how foundations quietly but effectively use power and private money to influence public policies.
- Author BiographyEllen Condliffe Lagemann is professor of history and education at Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Author(s)Ellen Condliffe Lagemann
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width154 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.