All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a different approach to a question central to comparative politics and economics: why do some leaders of fragile democracies attain political success - culminating in reelection victories - when pursuing drastic, painful economic reforms while others see their political careers implode?
- Author BiographyKurt Weyland is Associate Professor of Government at the University of Texas at Austin. He is the author of Democracy without Equity: Failures of Reform in Brazil .
- PrizesShortlisted for Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2003.
- Author(s)Kurt Weyland
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 line illus. 2 tables.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.46
- £38.13Trending at £42.37
- £12.21Trending at £15.91
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £15.02
- £12.86Trending at £16.91
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.