All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.88Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionDistinguished historian Ali M. Ansari explores ideas about nationalism and how they apply to twentieth-century Iran.
- Author BiographyAli M. Ansari is a Professor of Iranian History at the University of St Andrews. His many publications include Iran under Ahmadinejad (2008), Iran, Islam and Democracy: The Politics of Managing Change, 2nd edition (2006) and Modern Iran since 1921: The Pahlavis and After (2003).
- Author(s)Ali M. Ansari
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.