Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionMore than simply a study of the mafia, this work argues that collaboration between political science and criminology is critical to understanding the real nature of organized crime and its power. It extends into a consideration of the possible development of organized crime in the age of advanced globalization.
- Author BiographyAlfredo Schulte-Bockholt is Assistant Professor of Criminology at Saint Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Author(s)Alfredo Schulte-Bockholt
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/12/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Crime and Inequality
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width139 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.