The Politics of Parliamentary Debate: Parties, Rebels and Representation by Sven-Oliver Proksch, Jonathan B. Slapin (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £76.18Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 18 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how parties and their members of parliament structure parliamentary debate, providing novel insights into intra-party politics and representation.
- Author BiographySven-Oliver Proksch is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at McGill University, Montreal. His research focuses on comparative political institutions, party politics, legislative behavior, European politics, and political text analysis. He is the co-author of Reforming the European Union: Realizing the Impossible (2012). Jonathan B. Slapin is Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Center for International and Comparative Studies at the University of Houston. His research focuses on comparative political institutions, legislative behavior, European politics, and European integration. He is the author of Veto Power: Institutional Design in the European Union (2011).
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association: Richard F. Fenno Prize 2016. Joint winner of American Political Science Association Political Organizations and Parties Organized Section: Leon Epstein Book Award 2016.
- Author(s)Jonathan B. Slapin,Sven-Oliver Proksch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 35 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.