All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on explaining peacekeeping commitment decisions at the nation-state level, flling a gap in the peacekeeping scholarly literature on the political dynamics of peacekeeping decisions.
- Author BiographyDavid S. Sorenson is Professor of National Security Studies and Associate Dean of Electives and Research at the Air War College (DFB), USA. Pia Christina Wood is Director of the Center for International Studies, Wake Forest University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCass Series on Peacekeeping
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid S. Sorenson,Pia Christina Wood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.