All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £10.99Trending at £14.36
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.99Trending at £9.72
About this product
- DescriptionArticulates the intersection of anarchism and poststructuralism in order to frame a new approach to politics: 'postanarchism'.
- Author BiographySaul Newman is Reader in Political Theory at Goldsmiths, University of London. He is author of From Bakunin to Lacan (Lexington Books, 2001), Power and Politics in Poststructuralist Thought (Routledge, 2005) and Unstable Universalities: Poststructuralism and Radical Politics (Manchester University Press, 2006).
- Author(s)Saul Newman
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight463 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.