Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £19.56
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionUses a single-country case study to enrich research on the role of constitutional courts in new democracies.
- Author BiographyTheunis Roux is Professor of Law at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. He is a former Secretary-General of the International Association of Constitutional Law (IACL) and the Founding Director of the South African Institute for Advanced Constitutional, Public, Human Rights and International Law (SAIFAC).
- Author(s)Theunis Roux
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Constitutional Law
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.