CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides unique insight into the relationship of institutions that govern land rights to local and national politics in African countries.
- Author BiographyAto Onoma is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Yale University. After receiving his PhD from Northwestern University, he was a postdoctoral Fellow at the Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance at Princeton University. His was featured in Explaining Institutional Change: Ambiguity, Agency, and Power, a collection of essays edited by James Mahoney and Kathleen Thelen (Cambridge, 2010).
- Author(s)Ato Kwamena Onoma
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 maps 3 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.