CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionTargeted federal aid to needy city areas is difficult to maintain due to political pressure to broaden geographical coverage. This text assesses the Urban Development Action Grant (UDAG) programme, examining specific events, both legislative and administrative, which tended to lessen its impact.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS J. WATSON holds the degree of Doctor of Philosophy from Auburn University. He has served as city manager of Auburn, AL since 1982 and has received numerous awards for his work as a public administrator. A native of Rochester, New York, he grew up in Scranton, Pennsylvania. JOHN G. HEILMAN holds a Ph.D. from New York University and has served on the faculty at Auburn University since 1973. Presently, he is Associate Dean of the college of Liberal Arts and Professor of Political Science. He is a native of New York City. ROBERT S. MONTJOY is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at Auburn University, where he is also Director of the MPA program. Dr. Montjoy has served as the Special Assitant to the Alabama Secretary of State, and as the Acting Head of the Department of Political Science at Auburn.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Watson,John G. Heilman,Robert S. Montjoy,etc.
- Date of Publication05/01/1994
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.