All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.51
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.94
- £8.00Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the interaction of politics and religion in France during the crucial years of the long seventeenth century. The author begins with the Wars of Religion, which proved to be longer and more violent in France than elsewhere in Europe and left a legacy of unresolved tensions between church and state with serious repercussions for each.
- Author BiographyJoseph Bergin is emeritus professor of history, University of Manchester, and a world-renowned historian of France.
- Author(s)Joseph Bergin
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight802 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.