Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on years of research with grief support organizations and the families and friends of murdered children, this book examines the emotional experience of families in the aftermath of a homicide, offering a comparative analysis of White and African-American families as they navigate the experience of homicide.
- Author BiographyDaniel D. Martin is a faculty member in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at the University of Minnesota-Duluth, USA. He is co-author of Symbols, Selves, and Social Reality: A Symbolic Interactionist Approach to Social Psychology and Sociology.
- Author(s)Daniel D. Martin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInteractionist Currents
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Phillip Vannini,Asst. Prof. Dennis Waskul,Simon Gottschalk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.