CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionUtilizing a historical context, this work underscores the continued struggle within these societies between the hardliners who wish to relegate females to the status of slaves and those who strive for gender equality within a conservative cultural milieu.
- Author BiographyShireen K. Burki is a political scientist whose research interests specialize in state-society relations and politics in the Middle East and South Asia. She completed her doctorate in Political Science from the University of Utah in 2007. Burki was an Assistant Professor in Conflict Management of Stabilization and Reconstruction at the National Defense University and has worked in various capacities with the US military and the US government. She has published in various scholarly journals such as Terrorism and Political Violence, Comparative Politics and Journal of Applied Security Research.
- Author(s)Shireen Burki
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight467 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.