CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis work brings together a range of international experts to critically analyze the ways that governmental actors and non-governmental entities attempt to influence the production and implementation of urban policies directed at the arts, culture, and creative activity.
- Author BiographyCarl Grodach is an Associate Professor at the University of Texas Arlington, USA. His research, which focuses on the urban development impacts of cultural planning and policy has most recently been published in the Community Development Journal, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Journal of Planning Education and Research, and Journal of Urban Affairs. Daniel Silver is an Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Toronto, Canada. His research investigates the role of culture in urban development, and has appeared in Social Forces, Sociological Theory, The Canadian Journal of Sociology, The Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy, and Society, and Theory, Culture, and Society.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Human Geography
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarl Grodach,Daniel Silver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.