All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDryzek provides an accessible introduction to thinking about the environment by looking at the language used to discuss environmental issues. He looks at various approaches which have dominated environmental issues, from faith in unlimited economic growth to radical green politics, and concludes with a plea for ecological democracy.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Dryzek is Professor of Political Science and Australian Research Council Federation Fellow at the Australian National University. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia, former Head of the Departments of Political Science at the Universities of Oregon and Melbourne and the Social and Political Theory program at ANU, and former editor of the Australian Journal of Political Science.
- Author(s)John S. Dryzek
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note3 line drawings
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.