All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of this highly acclaimed textbook providing a comprehensive introduction to environmental politics.
- Author BiographyNeil Carter is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Politics at the University of York. He is co-author of How Organisations Measure Success: The Use of Performance Indicators in Government (with Rudolf Klein and Patricia Day, 1992) and joint editor of the journal Environmental Politics.
- Author(s)Neil Carter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 tables
- Weight856 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.