Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionAims to make sense of the rapid growth of organized radical nationalism on the political level by showing its origins, its internal dynamics and the historical, political, social and cultural context that has made it possible.
- Author BiographyRafal Pankowski has served as deputy editor of 'Nigdy Wiecej' (Never Again) magazine since 1996. He has published widely on racism, nationalism, xenophobia and other issues including the books Neo-Fascism in Western Europe (1998) and Racism and Popular Culture (2006). He currently works as a lecturer at Collegium Civitas and head of the Warsaw-based East Europe Monitoring Centre.
- Author(s)Rafal Pankowski
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleExtremism and Democracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.