All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a fundraiser is exciting and fulfilling, but also full of challenges. You know what is important but how do you communicate that to potential supporters? And just how do you keep your motivation when the money isn't rolling in? In 33 vignettes, this book distils the spirit of fundraising.
- Author(s)Jonathan Farnhill
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication10/09/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.