CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £12.91Trending at £14.28
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.67
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book marks a radical and powerful intervention in traditional arguments about pornography. Kappeler re--examines the artistic distinctions between fantasy and reality, pornography and erotica, and challenges the legal definition of obscenity as well as the intellectual defence of a freedom of expressiona .
- Author BiographySusanne Kappeler Lecturer in English at the University of East Anglia and works as a freelance writer and teacher in both England and Germany. She authored Reading and Writing in Henry James and was also co--editor of Teaching the Text.
- Author(s)Susanne Kappeler
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication19/06/1986
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleFeminist Perspectives
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight303 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.