All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionSimulating a workshop studio course, this book provides action-photography sequences that enable the reader to observe every step a master sculptor takes in building a portrait in clay.
- Author(s)Peter Rubino
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication28/10/1997
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note20 colour and 250 b&w illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.