Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.98
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.02
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
- £10.32Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe Portuguese constituted a third to a half of the troops under Wellington's command during his campaigns in the Peninsular and were considered first rate troops. This title explores the many battalions in service to the British.
- Author BiographyRENE CHARTRAND was born in Montreal and educated in Canada, the USA and the Bahamas. A senior curator with Canada's National Historic Sites for nearly three decades, he is now a freelance writer and historical consultant. He has written many books, including some dozen Men-at-Arms titles - of which the most recent are three on the Spanish Army of the Napoleonic Wars - and the first two volumes of Canadian Military Heritage. He lives in Hull, Quebec, with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Rene Chartrand
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.346
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note40 b&w and 8 colour illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)William Younghusband
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.