CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1991, this guide to Portugese history and culture is filled with additional chapters, offering a comprehensive overview for the historian, traveller and general reader alike.
- Author BiographyBorn in London, Marion Kaplan lived in Africa for more than twenty years. As a freelance journalist, she has written for Newsweek, The Times, The Observer, The New York Times and National Geographic. She is the author of Focus Africa, a book on Africa's post-independence period. Since 1980 she has worked mainly in Europe and lived for several years in an old stone house in the Algarve. She is also a professional photojournalist.
- Author(s)Marion Kaplan
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAspects of Portugal
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight535 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Updated ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.