All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jan Muhlfeit,Melina Costi
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/10/2016
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFT Publishing International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Setting the Scene for Positive Leadership PART 1: Building Strengths Positive People (The 'WHO') Chapter 1: Who Am I? (Self-Awareness, Strengths & The EQ Factor) Chapter 2: Strengths Audit (Unlocking Strengths & Getting Authentic) Chapter 3: Creating Super-Talented Teams PART 2: Personal Mission & Ultimate Vision Positive Purpose (The 'WHY') Chapter 4: What is the 'WHY'? (Working Your Personal Mission) Chapter 5: Being Visionary (Inspiring the Dream & Making it Happen) Chapter 6: The Big Picture (Building a Winning Culture) PART 3: Energy Management Positive Process (The 'HOW') Chapter 7: Slave to Success (Burnout & Stress) Chapter 8: How to Become a Chief Energy Officer (CEO) Chapter 9: A Four-Way Strategy for Managing Energy PART 4: Success vs Happiness Positive Place (The 'WHERE') Chapter 10: Pursuing the Happiness Path Chapter 11: In a Better Place (Strategies for Day-to-Day Happiness) Chapter 12: Your Leadership Legacy (Helping Others & Social Support) Conclusion: Your Happiness/Success Story!
- Author BiographyJan Muhlfeit is a global strategist, executive coach and mentor. He is the Former Chairman of Microsoft Europe, where he worked for 22 years. He is currently an 'entrepreneur in residence' at INSEAD and a coach for Exec MBA students at Cambridge University. Jan is also a member of the Business Advisory Board at Imperial College London. Melina Costi is a professional business writer with a background in marketing management.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £35.20Trending at £38.23
- £5.96Trending at £6.10
- £25.63Trending at £27.27
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.