All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionAnswering the question 'How is fruitful discussion possible?', this book addresses the central philosophical issue of how reason shall be understood and how it is limited. This study argues that the understanding of discussion according to which it necessarily starts from putative universal norms and rules for argumentation is problematic.
- Author BiographyHugo Strandberg is based in the Department of Theology at Uppsala University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Hugo Strandberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Joseph Friggieri,Professor Moira Gatens,Dr. Simon Glendinning,Professor Alan Goldman,Professor Paul Helm,Professor David Lamb,Professor Peter Lipton,Professor Alan Musgrave,Moore Oates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.