CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionSets out an overview of the nature of the post-Cold War order. It argues that this order should be understood as a peace settlement. How harsh was it, and what were its main provisions? The nature of the peace is traced through detailed studies of the settlement in Europe, and in other regions.
- Author BiographyIan Clark is Professor of International Politics at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth. He is author of numerous books, including Globalization an International Relations Theory (1999), Globalization and Fragmentation (1997), and Nuclear Diplomacy and the Special Relationshp (1994).
- Author(s)Ian Clark
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.